Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

shh ww

For this week's edition of Wordless Wednesday, I'm going to give you a bit of a PSA. When you have some of these....

IMG_8435

You will get plants that look like this...

IMG_8436

For more Wordless Wednesday participants...head here
Happy Hump Day :)

14 have this to say:

Christina M. said...

Snails. I know some of those!

Melony said...

That bites!

Karen said...

Oh my. Dern pesky critters. Come see my critter please.

Heather B. said...

Wow what neat pics!! Happy WW!

~Just Me~ said...

cool pics. You know if you take a half grapefruit, and empty it, it attracts snails and slugs. It makes a good trap.

Happy WW!

2boys1girl said...

DOOD DOOD HEY HEY That looks like one of the snails the DS2 caught at the Sound. EWW YUCK! Blech.

Oh, great pics :D

Jewels said...

Better the cockroaches!

Bridget said...

Cute post!! I'm sorry about your plants :) Happy WW!

Jenelle said...

Bugs are so annoying. Wait...are snails bugs? Hmm... Well, whatever they are, they are icky!

Di said...

Oh, snails are a pain!!!

April said...

Cute. Zoe likes them.

Qweenie said...

Eeeeewwww Snails! Great pix though!

Shirley said...

Damn... that looks like McGruff taking a bite out of crime there! LOL cool pics!

sarah said...

I got pink eye from playing with snails when I was a kid.....effin snails.