Wednesday, May 28, 2008

shh ww



IMG_5435
Maybe??? Maybe not.

IMG_5425
Okay...seems fine so maybe.

IMG_5440
Bastard! I know that's what he's thinking :o)
Sorry for the bluriness but it's hard as hell to stay steady when your laughing so hard.

To participate in WW (Wordless Wednesday) go here
Hell while you're surfin' head here and tell me what you think






5 have this to say:

blue said...

LOL! Guess that´s the last time he´ll be kissing an amphibian . . . that is an amphibian, isn´t it?

expatmom.info

Lisa said...

LOL I would think it is. Hell all I know is they make for great meals for the birds in the back yard.

Mary said...

Thanks for checking out my debut on WW. Your little guy is adorable.

Phain said...

too funny! he seems so unsure yet he doesn't back away. this would so totally be my kids - kissing lizards and such! happy ww :)

Qweenie said...

He's just so damn cute!!