Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekly Winners


October 26 ~ November 1


Bugs in your what?
PH 012


Reflections of my morning
(after I shot this and loaded it did I realize that we have paint on the lightbulb, duh!)
022


Florida's fake fall
WW 3


To some of you this might not be a winner but my oldest has an "A" in Economics. I really can't contain myself!
005


For more weekly winners head over to see Lotus.

10 have this to say:

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Way To Go, Matt!

Great shots, Lisa!

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Those buggy ice cubes rock!

Congrats to Matt on the A - that's fabulous!

Gattina said...

Beautiful pictures !!

Jewels said...

Light on the light bulb adds character. It's all good.

Fiesty said...

Tell Matt that we expect that from him for always now!

Devoted Mama said...

These are all awesome this week! I ♥ the colors in FLorida's fake fall.

Congrats to Matt~I can totally relate to getting excited about the grades. My oldest (12 1/2) had a rough year last year & he just got his report card Tues. (10/28) & has all A's & B's!! I'm so proud of him. And I know you're proud of Matt :)

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love the bug ice cubes. Very icky!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the buggy ice cubes.

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

Loving the light bulb photo!

Corina the Down to Earth Mama
http://www.dtemama.com

Karin said...

I LOVE the first shot - WOW! And well done to Matt, an A is fantastic!