Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekly Winners


Week of November 9 - 15

Heaven let your light shine down
018 clouds


Cheers!
062


Playtime
018


Mom, let me color you right there
025


A boy and his dog
329  edit


And for more Winners, head over to see Lotus


The lollipop makes it easy to shoot, ya know?
8


15 have this to say:

hip chick said...

I like the blue drinks and the one of the boy with the dog. Very nice.

harassedmomsramblings said...

Love the cheers shot!!!!

Mishelle Lane said...

I LOVE that second shot. So eye catching!

And, the last shot is so fun! Love it!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

The blue drinks are awesome!

Jewels said...

A boy and his doggy...so cute! And not only do lollis make the picture taking better so does chewing gum and blowing bubbles. LOL Great job, Lis!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

aww - the boy and his dog - awesome!!

Rebecca said...

"Cheers" is awesome!

maggie said...

Oh, wow. The first one is awesome, and it's a funny coincidence that I was humming the Collective Soul song with same lyrics this morning. :) Also love the effects and the last one. Beautiful set!

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

Love the "boy and his dog" shot. Nice set.

Vicky said...

Boy and his dog was my favorite.

texasholly said...

Fun pics. I love the last one, but the blue drinks were my fav.

Karin said...

Great pictures - I really like boy and his dog, so cute!

Lisa Ann said...

Awesome shots. I love the boy and his dog pic!

ChristinaG said...

Great shots! I love that last one.

Devoted Mama said...

All great shots! My faves were mom, let me color you & a boy & his dog! Cute self-portrait :)