Friday, July 18, 2008

Haiku Friday

haiku button

Since our faithful Haiku theme leaders are out getting drunk at Blogher (teehee) we are on our own this week. No theme...so take it by the seat of your pants and let 'er rip.

No 'ku theme this week
I feel like I'm a bit lost
Means I need to think

All are getting drunk
San Fran got invaded by
BlogHer crazy girls
(thought that one was fitting)

I hope to stand out
From the millions on the web
Tell me what you think
(click here)

I just have to add in here that my blog is PMS'ing today. Those 'ku's are all the same size when I edit them. I have no idea why they are coming out different sizes. *Sigh* One more thing to fix when the youngin' goes to school.


To play along for Haiku Friday, follow these steps:

1. Write your own haiku on your blog. You can do one or many, all following a theme or just random. What's a haiku, you ask? Click here.

2. Leave a comment below. You can see more Haiku's at Jennifer's blog or Chistina's blog. DON'T sign unless you have a haiku this week. If you need help with this, contact any one of us.

3. Pick up a Haiku Friday button to display on the post or in your sidebar by clicking the button at the top.

REMEMBER: Do not post your link unless you have a haiku this week! We will delete any links without haiku!

Happy Friday all!


signature copy


0 have this to say: