Saturday, July 26, 2008

Week in Review

A friend of mine, Jewels, reminded me last night that she Haiku'd yesterday and it got me thinking that I hadn't blogged in a week. Life has just gotten in the way and I really think my head spun like Linda Blair.

Let's see...what's been going on. Last Saturday a good friend of mine threw be a birthday surprise party. Some
thing that was just supposed to be me, the kids and her family turned into everyone. Nothing like showing up to a formal affair wearing your semi-formal attire. It was all good though. We ate, drank, swam and had a great time. Even J did. He tried crawfish for the first time. Kind of forgot that you have to take off the shell. I didn't forget...he wouldn't let me. He was having too much fun sucking all the juices off the shell. Ewwww.



Moving on
to the oldest. Well he's just a teenager. Wednesday he wanted to take mom out on the boat so bad for my birthday. That was it...spend a day just us, without the baby. Everything and anything yet wrong. It was actually kind of funny but he's got that male attitude where the world is going to come to an end if nothing goes right...yeah that one ;) It was all good as far as I was concerned. I was on the water, getting sun, not having to deal with anything but he was screaming, yelling, ranting and raving like that was going to make the motor start. Needless to say....this is how the day ended.

Bah....tan lines were made regardless of how it happened. And here in Florida...that's a good thing.


Moving on to me. I finally got off my tush and got the site up and running. I feel
so cool to have a part of the web. I really own something now. It's strange to have that feeling that people are watching what you are doing, what you come up with next. I kind of like it :) I know that it's not going to make me millions right now...but hey, ya' never know what the future might hold. I'd be happy if it made the hosting payment right now :)


So that's about life in a nutshell. After this weekend I will be back, up and running, like a bad rerun of Friends.


Until then....everyone have a great weekend!
signature copy


0 have this to say: