Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

shh ww


Can you see me??
IMG_7674 edited


And this little gem was found in the console of our boat! HOLY SCHMOLEY!
IMG_7710

She was dead shortly after this picture was taken :)

To participate in Wordless Wednesday...click here

7 have this to say:

Shelia said...

The dog is obviously shy, but very cute.

Happy WW!

Soul Pockets said...

Love the dog! Th spider would have scared me silly!

Lisa said...

Funny thing is...he's not shy at all. He's got this thing about digging in the dirt under the bush and laying in it. LOL What can I say, he's weird.

Rhonda Gales said...

The dog is adorable. He knows where to find a nice cool spot, lol. Can't say much about the spider, I hate them.

Unknown said...

SHe wasn't a nice surprise to find I'm sure. The pup in the bushes is adorable!

Cathy said...

Ewe!

Love the dog - and the gray hairs!

Kerri said...

OMG That f-ing spider ... I would have fainted!