Friday, December 5, 2008

1 Cars, 2 Mikey's and 4 Scooby Doo's later

We are in South Carolina. Can I tell you that driving with a teenager and a toddler SUCKS? I really don't care, I'm telling you anyways.

Let me point out a few things for you.

No matter how many times you let the toddler watch a movie on your laptop, it still isn't enough.

No matter how good you say your child is in the car....you're wrong! They have that inner know-all that it's not a short trip to the store. They know you are going to be in the car for hours on end and that there is a teenager driving that won't stop so you must pee in a bottle or move quick when he's getting gas, so the toddler is going to scream, bitch and moan until you make every little attempt to fool them into thinking you are letting them out of the car seat.

No matter how much you think your teenager isn't a lead foot....they are. Blue and white lights don't look good at any speed.

Nine hours and thirteen minutes on Google Maps means eight hours and fifteen minutes in teen time.

No matter how much you think you can pack in a car, you can't. You either run out of room, it's just out of arms reach or you just can't shove anything else into any corner of the car.

Did you know there are places in the car that you've never seen? There are and that is exactly where the binky goes when it's 2 hours past the toddlers bed time and he's refuses to sleep.

So I've made it through the first part of the torture only to have to turn around and do it again on Sunday.

I think I need more than one drink.

2 have this to say:

Mommy Renaud said...

I think we need a bar night to celebrate!!!! and maybe some HOT FUDGE and PBT LMFAO!!! Im Rolling over here miss you hurry back, The biggest thing in my entire life happens and my best friend isnt here to celebrate with me WTF DUDE!Miss you love you COME HOME! ( and smack my big nephew around and kiss my lil one for me)

Jewels said...

White and Blue Lights? Damn, don't other drivers know how inconsiderate it is to put flashing Christmas lights on their vehicles?? How rude.

Anyway, try to keep sane and have a safe drive back home.