Tuesday, October 7, 2008

58 inches??

I've always deemed myself a self-proclaimed saver. I just don't like to save. I love to spend. CVS is one of the latest. I've got this mission every time I walk in there to figure out how to save the most. Why? I have no clue.

Yesterday was no different. I needed diapers, among other things, so off to CVS, without the J mind you, I go. I have my list and my coupons. That's the key, you have to have coupons. You have to match what they have in their sales ad to things that you have coupons for.

I get my 5 things, along with the measly $2 in ECB (Extra Care Bucks, kind of like CVS money) and head up to the register. In the back of my head I was thinking I'm only going to get $4 in ECB's back. As I pay, the cashier says to me "I think you just hit a store record for the longest reciept." "Huh?" "Well ma'am, you got 7 coupons back and $13 in ECB's." Rock the hell on! I only spent $17 to begin with, after my coupons and then got $13 ECB's back....that was a trip will worth it. But the funny thing.

Look to the picture on the right.

<~~that one....that is the runner in the front room. It's 6' long. My reci
ept was 58" long! I couldn't believe it. I giggled the whole way out of the store. I sat in my car looking at my reciept trying to figure out what the hell I got back. Along with my ECB's, I got another 4 store coupons.


See what 58" looks like?



Thank heavens it wasn't something else *faints*

3 have this to say:

Fiesty said...

Trying to show someone how it's really done?
Love ya!

Qweenie said...

OMG....that's AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

*snicker*

and

*Woot!*

Well done, Lisa! Well done! I think we've found another Queen of CVS! LOL