Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Wordless Wednesday

How evil is this? You think cute? I think he's plotting my death :)

Jacob's Eyes

For more Wordlesses (that's my word of the week), head over to WW or 5 Minutes for Mom. Both have great wordlesses!

Oh and check out the new holiday cards I have up on the site
:)


17 have this to say:

Unknown said...

I could see this going either way. Maybe he's getting ready to give you a huge hug?

Jewels said...

Plotting your death nah, I think more like figuring out how to flush the camera down the toilet, LOL. Cute as always those.

Qweenie said...

LMAO sooooo funny!

hippos toes said...

Looks like he's hatching something :)

Amy @ Six Flower Mom said...

Love those looks! A magical WW to you!

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like an angel......:)

Sharon said...

Those eyes are SOOOOO blue and full of mischief. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment, and Happy WW!

MomOf4 said...

Ha ha! I can see that he is plotting something! Cute! Happy WW!

Unknown said...

Muah ah ha ha!!! LOl it does look evil!

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

He does look a little mischievous, but who could resist those beautiful blue eyes. This is a really good picture.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. Over from Angie's WW.
Plotting your death? Looks too cute for that :)

Weeksie50 said...

Oh, how cute..

tiarastantrums said...

very funny - great eyes!!

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone

He's my little attitude child though, that's for sure.

One Mom said...

probably just plotting to get the Halloween candy!

katef said...

he he evil? cute? it's so hard to tell some days

Karin said...

LOL! He might be giving you the evil eye, but I'm sure he doesn't mean it...