Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


His way of helping wash the dog

006

007

008

009
For more participants of Wordless Wednesday, click here. Or you can click here...take your pick!



10 have this to say:

earthlingorgeous said...

Hahahahaha! He looks like he is having fun! :) Happy WW!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Fun pictures - very cute - exactly what my twin 2 years would do too

My WW is up My Little Drummer Boys

Jewels said...

Puddle splashing!! I'd help that way to. LOL So cute.

Qweenie said...

he's having a great time, that's all that counts

Kimberly said...

I get a lot of that kind of "help" around my house too. But at least he's having fun!

Happy WW!

Swampwitch said...

What did he do with the dog? Is this "Dogless Wednesday?"

Too cute. Don't you just love it when they stomp that water?

Rachel said...

Lisa, I can't believe how big he's getting!!

Those pictures are adorable. But where's the dog? ;-) LOL.

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone

The dog ran when he saw the hose come out LOL He hates a bath but J loved the water.

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! Love the carefreeness of little ones!

Unknown said...

Happy WW! That is a happy young 'un!

I invite your blog readers to see one result of our nation's economic crisis ... the Zero-Dollar bill.

peace, Villager