Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekly Winners


October 19 - October 25

Busy at work
241

For the love of pumpkins!!
199

Ewwwy gooey
207

Stand out from a crowd
015

And the blackmail of the week
003 1

For more great Weekly Winners, head over to see Lotus and all the other great photogs!



16 have this to say:

tiarastantrums said...

amazing - I love the little toes in pumpkin goo! I must get a better lens!!!!!!!!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Wonderful photos. I love the stomping on the pumpkin seeds one

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Lisa, Yep it was your kid (but he's adorable and takes good pictures so it's totally allowed.)

I LOVE the baby feet in pumpkin. I might have to torture Davey and do one of my own. :D

-Secret Agent Mama

Anonymous said...

Love the little feet mashing the seeds!!

Really cool set

Liza on Maui said...

Wow - these are adorable photos!

I visited your son's photo blog last week - no wonder he takes great shots - like mother like son :)

Devoted Mama said...

All wonderful shots~my faves are for the love of pumpkins!awesome capture & blackmail~you'll have to use that @ his 18th b-day & WEDDING :)

Karen Coutu said...

Who knew goo would photograph so well? ;P

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

maggie said...

These are just gorgeous and so full of the best fun of the season. Pumpkin guts are just cool.

Andrea said...

haha...that last picture is too funny. :) And stomping in the pumpkin! How fun! My son would love that...thanks for the idea. :)

Karin said...

Great shots! I love the bees and the ewwwy pumpkin, really well done! Some pics disappeared from my post (as I'm sure you noticed, LOL) but I fixed it again. Hope you have a good week!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Mmmmm, I imagine squishing your toes in pumpkin pulp could be very therapeutic.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

The blackmail shot is great. I love the feet in the pumpkins. What a great tactile activity!

Kerry said...

I love Ooey gooey. I can't wait to carve our pumpkins!

Texasholly said...

I see that last picture in a montage at his high school graduation followed in a few years by another at his wedding. Too funny!

Qweenie said...

eeewwww squishy pumpkin guts...YUK!

Unknown said...

I love those precious pumpkin feet!