Friday, October 10, 2008

Haiku Friday

haiku button

Haiku Friday: Forget the Diet...
Since I'm not on a diet and would fail miserably if I were, I'm just going to run with the candy part of this Haiku.
Happy Friday

Nestle you are mean
You tempt me at the grocery
Even at check out

There are so many
That I can not resist now
How can a girl choose

I should let him go
Trick or Treat is so much fun
And all will be mine

Having a 17 y/o and a 2 y/o, trick or treating has sort of lost it's umph for me right now. The oldest doesn't want to "play" with mom any more and the youngest is too you to understand why I want him to dress up. I am kind of leaning towards letting the little dress up. Hey, why not? That's more candy for me because I sure as hell won't let him eat it. Yeah, I'm an evil bitch :)

To play along with Haiku Friday, head over to Christina at A Mommy Story. She's got your rules and Mr. Linky.


Oh and I've got specials running on invitations and announcements....you can head over to check those out too.



5 have this to say:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the two year old NEEDS to go trick or treating.

Jenn in Holland said...

I say, send him out! My littlest one doesn't like any of the candy anyway, so I LOVE to send him on the rounds to gather the goods for me. Me, me, me... it's all for me!!

Korie said...

I'm a Reese's fiend myself.

mimi11460 said...

Nice post..see mine thanks..

kouji said...

true. delegate your candy collecting to the kids. :D