Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekly Winners


Weekly Winners: Septemeber 28 - October 5

Bird Watching
IMG_9958

Photographer's Reflection

IMG_9977

The light in the sky

IMG_9945

Gotcha!

IMG_9950

For more great Weekly Winners...head over and see Lotus @ Sarcastic Mom



21 have this to say:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Bird watching is my favorite shot.

Unknown said...

I really love the shadow one

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Cool birds!

Jewels said...

Love the birds but I think the shadow one is my favorite. Great job!

The Mom Jen said...

The Birds on the pier is very cool! Happy WW!

Gattina said...

Beautiful pictures ! I love the seagulls, makes me think of my holidays in England.

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

I love your eye! Great work!

Anonymous said...

Very cool pics!

Love the last one!!

Karin said...

Lovely post, your photos are so crisp and clear! I love the first one!

Missy said...

Love the one of the shadows!
These are great :)

Devoted Mama said...

These are all great winners~my faves though are the 2cd & 3rd ones :)

Donna said...

I love the shadow picture. All of them are great, but that one is my fave.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Andrea said...

Great pictures! I love the shadow picture...those are always so fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, love the first one!

ya ya's mom said...

love the reflection shot!!! thanks for visiting my weekly winners :)

Texasholly said...

Great pictures. My favorite was the first one.

katef said...

awesome photos... such great line and perspective!

maggie said...

I love the perspective on these, especially that first one. Really great shots!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I love the light one. Wonderful photos!

Elissa L. said...

i like the last picture. Pics of people taking pics is fun!

Lisa said...

Thanks everyone

Matt and I had a lot of fun this week with WW. It was the first time we got to go out and shoot together. Usually it's just him or me that go out. This spending time with your teenager is a strange thing. LOL