Monday, October 27, 2008

Mouthwatering Monday

I'm only posting a Mouthwatering Monday for the simple fact that my oldest says "Mom, this is the shit". Yes, he said that...last night as a matter of fact. While in the same breath going "I'm taking pictures of dinner." You are so shuddup and do it.

I'm extremely lazy when it comes to making dinner. Believe it or not, I love to cook but hate the clean up. My mom turned me on to this recipe and I love it! Both boys eat it so it makes it even better.
All starts with this:

024 026

What makes it even better, is the fact that Ragu puts the recipe on the back for you. 5 ingredients, which most you have.
Really simple.

~ 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (halves - about 1 1/4 pound)
~ 1 egg beaten
~ 3/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
~ 1/4 tsp. paprika (optional)
~ 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu Cheesy Classic Alfredo Sauce
~ 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
~ 1 med. tomato, chopped

Preheat oven to 400. Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs combined with paprika, coating them well.
In a 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
Pour 1 cup of sauce over chicken, top with mozzarella, then tomato. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is throoughly cooked. Serve with remaining sauce (heated).
Serves 4

Doesn't this look fabulous?

017 015

We coat the ever-loving crap out of it with mozzarella and sauce. The boys love it that way and it they eat...then I'll do what ever it takes.

For real Mouthwatering Monday's, head over to see Rachel @ A Southern Fairytale. She rawks on recipes :)


3 have this to say:

Qweenie said...

Num Yummy!!

Rachel said...

Wow! That does sound yummy and super easy to boot! Woo hoo! I'll be bookmarking this one! YUM!

Unknown said...

Well it looks yummilicious!