Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Caution: Objects in pictures may appear larger than actually are

For Wordless Wednesday I share with you my ta-ta's, my rack. Why am I doing this? Because we are closing in on the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

003

I may have mentioned it, but this month, Rachel @ A Southern Fairytale is donating her ad revenue to Breast Cancer Research AND to top that all of, she's got a giveaway going on until Friday. So after you leave me a comment about how beautiful my bewbs are (lmao yeah, right), you need to head over to Rachel's and enter the giveaway. Oh and did I mention FREE??

Photobucket

For more Wordlessness, you can head over to Wordless Wednesday or 5 Minutes for Mom? Still trying to figure out how and when we get those 5 minutes.

14 have this to say:

Qweenie said...

Nice tits!

Jewels said...

Boobies!!

gail said...

right on! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Nice rack, Lis!

Eternal Sunshine said...

LOL! I didn't think of taking a picture of my rack!

Great idea!

Bridget said...

very nice ta-tas!! LOL!
Happy WW!

SECRET AGENT MAMA said...

Love Racks, Yo!

Anonymous said...

Save the tatas!

Rachel said...

Your rack rocks!
I almost posted mine today too ;-) Too funny.

Fiesty said...

Your bewbs rawk my socks off but they don't get my rawks off! Love you hunny!

Lisa said...

Thank you all for admiring my bewbs! LOL

International Mom said...

omg! I wish i had a tenth of that tata:)
MuchaCostaRica

Karin said...

Great bewbs, Lisa! Great and worthy post - thanks for caring!

Unknown said...

Love your necklace! Had my mammo this month. :)