Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


Wordless Wednesday is brought to you by my Sunday paper

004

To join in the WW fun and too see more...head over here

Be sure to check out the monthly special on invitations and announcements we've got going on



6 have this to say:

Qweenie said...

It reminds me of someone....can't quite put my finger on it though...LOL

Jewels said...

Dude is there a table under there? And it does remind me of someone as well...hmmmm??

Daisy said...

Interesting... I am envious of your dedicated frugality!

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign

Not Your Aunt B said...

You are one dedicated coupon cutter. Happy WW!

One Mom said...

That's a lot of coupon cutting! Glad you also got a WW out of it :)

tiarastantrums said...

so funny - I just started the sunday paper to clip coupons (you know - anything to save money) and of course, the 3 packets of coupons have nothing that I wold ever buy? Go figure!